STACK has a great opportunity for an IT/Desktop Support Technician! Ready to become an integral part of our team that enables us to get our jobs done without skipping a beat?!!? In this role you will have the responsibility to make the STACK employee computing environment productive and provide quality, customer service friendly, technical support to our team.
More specifically, here’s what you will be doing:
• Be responsible, self-motivated and detail oriented and interested in creating a positive, customer-centered computing experience for our team
• Drive the implementation of desktop functions, including user and equipment provisioning, cloud services setup and contract maintenance and software cloud licensing
• Adhere to and enforce security best practices to ensure the safe use of all of STACK’s workforce assets
• Own the delivery and maintenance of monitoring corporate platforms
• Troubleshoot issues related to all hardware, software and other internal and external software and networks
• Be a problem solver and able to answer technical questions and solve technical issues for our team
• Install, configure and maintain PC’s and Mac computer related equipment
• Support network and system administration and other technology related projects to help improve equipment and processes
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years of experience performing systems/network engineering
• 1 year of experience automating systems management tasks
• Thorough understanding of WiFi LAN’s and file/print sharing
• Experience administering cloud based identity management infrastructure
• Experience administering Office 365 or G-Suite
• Strong understanding of modern web development techniques
• Strong communication ability
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
STACK is an award-winning SaaS company, recognized by Inc. 5000, Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 & 2019; Fast 55 in 2017, 2018 & 2019; Cincinnati Business Courier’s 2017& 2018 Best Places to Work Finalist, and COOL Tech, Cincy Magazine, 2017, Coolest Digital Innovation, Venture Ohio’s list of the 50 most promising startups in Ohio, Front Runner for Construction Estimating Software, 2018, and Pendo On-boarding Award 2018!