STACK is looking for Acquisition Marketing Manager
STACK is a cloud-based software solution serving the construction industry. Designed to streamline the preconstruction process, it provides a centralized hub where plans, specs and other construction documents can be stored, evaluated, measured and shared with internal and external project stakeholders. Today, more than 30,000 subcontractors, general contractors, suppliers and manufacturers use STACK to manage their project bidding process and to improve project outcome and profitability.
Join the company helping preconstruction teams to work more efficiently, collaborate more effectively, bid more accurately and so much more.
What is the Opportunity?
The Marketing team is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager who is passionate about creating and building high impact campaigns, and enabling small, medium and large construction businesses to be more successful. In this role you will help drive the demand generation strategy, develop audience targeted campaigns, and partner cross-functionally to successfully execute acquisition plans. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have a track record for driving action and results. You will be asked to demonstrate your skills through leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
What Will You Lead?
• Drive the strategy, development, and execution of targeted outbound and lead nurturing campaigns
• Leverage a highly effective and targeted approach to help STACK drive acquisition with up market prospects
• Develop compelling and selling content to support various campaigns (email messaging, articles, decks, etc)
• Create annual and quarterly plans and targets for trade contractor, general contractor and supplier/manufacturer segments to drive new logo acquisition and accelerate existing sales opportunities
• Share regular reporting and present metrics on program performance and success
• Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content and Sales teams to create segment optimized campaigns
• Partner with sales to monitor lead flow and to optimize the impact of marketing activities
Testing & optimization:
• Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches
• Employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation
• Leverage Mailchimp, Pardot, Salesforce, Zoominfo and other martech tools
Project management and new initiatives:
• Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue
• Track campaign performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth
What Are the Must-Have Skills?
• You have a BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of acquisition marketing/ demand gen preferred.
• You have SaaS Marketing experience
• You have Pardot experience
• You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, making a measurable impact to the business, and hitting growth and ROI targets.
• You have a startup attitude and strong problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills. You can demonstrate your ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns. You thrive when applying equal parts strategy and execution.
• You are an excellent prioritizer and multitasker who can successfully juggle multiple projects at once.
• You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
• You have experience managing growth marketing programs, being held accountable to monthly, quarterly and annual lead quotas, measuring and reporting on progress and thinking outside of the box in order to achieve goals.
• You are highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional team members.
• You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced, pivot-prone environment.
What Can You Expect from Us?
We are committed to providing the best STACK experience possible for our employees. If there’s something on your personal checklist that isn’t accounted for here – let us know!
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Generous vacation policy and # corporate holidays
• Flexible hours and remote work options
• 401k plan
• Centrally located HQ with an open floorplan
• A kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
• Fun teambuilding events
If you want to work with an awesome team and are excited to make a measurable impact as we scale, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come make the world’s greatest team even greater!
STACK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. STACK offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and a free individual membership to our local recreation center.