STACK is a cloud-based software solution serving the construction industry. Designed to streamline the preconstruction process, it provides a centralized hub where plans, specs and other construction documents can be stored, evaluated, measured and shared with internal and external project stakeholders. Today, more than 30,000 subcontractors, general contractors, suppliers and manufacturers use STACK to manage their project bidding process and to improve project outcome and profitability.
What is the Opportunity?
The Marketing team is seeking a Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about researching, writing and publishing content that resonates with and impacts our target market. In this role you will drive the overall content marketing strategy, conduct regular content gap and content performance analyses, collaborate with other marketing team members to support SEO, sales enablement and customer success initiatives, and promote content for the primary purpose of driving demand and engagement with prospects. You are detail-oriented, highly analytical, self-motivated, and naturally curious. You love to write and have a track record for driving action and results through thoughtfully crafted and distributed content. You will be asked to demonstrate your skills through leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
What Will You Do?
Strategy + Execution
• Own the overall content strategy, budget and editorial calendar
• Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, Sales and Success teams to create optimized content
• Create high-quality, valuable and shareable content to attract, inform and engage our target audience
• Create thought leadership pieces – from draft to development to production – such as:
o Buyer guides
o Checklists / Tips & Tricks
o Partner collaborations
o Industry reports
• Manage blog schedule, content curation and contributors
• Lead webinar program planning and production in collaboration with other marketing and cross-functional team members (sales, product, success, partners)
• Serve as lead copyeditor for all contributed or collaborative content
• Ensure all assets are on-brand, consistent with style, voice and tone
• Lead the charge for content distribution & best channels for performance
• Stay abreast of content marketing changes and opportunities and educate team members
• Measure content performance to inform future efforts
• Implement SEO best practices and collaborate with digital marketing to ensure alignment
• Create quarterly plans and targets for content suited for our trade contractor, general contractor and supplier/manufacturer segments
• Share regular reporting and present metrics on asset performance and revenue influence
What Are the Must-Have Skills?
• You have a BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of content marketing
• You have a proven track record of creating high-quality, valuable and shareable content and can provide examples of your work
• Your portfolio includes content development for construction, construction tech or SaaS software targeted at the construction industry
• You have a startup attitude and strong problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills. You can demonstrate your ability to research content gaps and to build a plan to fill them.
• You thrive when applying equal parts strategy and execution.
• You are an excellent prioritizer and multitasker who can successfully juggle multiple content priorities at once.
• You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
• You have experience owning content strategy and execution, being held accountable to monthly, quarterly and annual plans, measuring and reporting on asset performance and thinking outside of the box in order to achieve goals.
• You are highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional team members.
• You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced, pivot-prone environment.
What Can You Expect from Us?
We are committed to providing the best STACKsperience possible for our employees. If there’s something on your personal checklist that isn’t accounted for here – speak up!
• Competitive salary and stock options
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Generous vacation policy and corporate holidays
• Flexible hours and remote work options
• 401k plan
• Centrally located HQ with an open floorplan
• Fun teambuilding events
If you want to work with an awesome team and are excited to make a measurable impact as we scale, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come make the world’s greatest team even greater!