STACK is looking for a Customer Success Manager!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for providing World Class Customer Support to current STACK subscribers. The CSM is responsible for all aspects of client satisfaction including but not limited to; new customer onboarding, scheduling initial training, maintaining quarterly two-way communication exploring opportunities for account upgrade or additional users and renewals.
The Customer Success Team’s primary responsibility is to maintain meaningful relationships with every STACK subscriber to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Essential Performance Responsibilities and Expectations
- Minimum of 40 calls/texts per work-day to current STACK customers
- Maintain 2-way communication with assigned customers on at least a Quarterly basis
- Welcome all New subscribers immediately upon purchase to continually increase the % of customers receiving training
- Answer all inbound support questions from current customers via:
- Inbound Phone Call
- Intercom Chat requests
- Text message (through Ringcentral and SalesForce)
- Document all customer interactions within SalesForce
Required Experience, Knowledge and Characteristic Attributes
Must have demonstrated experience, knowledge and characteristic attributes in the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Previous customer support experience
· Computer skills – demonstrated ability to juggle multiple software platforms
· Desire to provide exemplary customer service while protecting the interests of STACK
· A strong desire to help new customers succeed
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, while also part of a team
If this sounds like you please apply NOW! Send your resume to email@example.com.
STACK is a SaaS company, delivering industry-leading, cloud-based Takeoff and Estimating Software to construction companies throughout the US, Canada, Australia and around the world and have been recognized as a FAST 55 Company 2017, 2018 & 2019, Best Places to Work Finalist 2017 & 2018, Innovation & Technology Finalist 2019, and recipient of the OHIO Success Award 2019.