STACK is looking for a Customer Support Specialist
Ready to become an integral part of STACK’s Client Success | Account Management team? We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. The primary responsibility in this role will be resolving customer technical issues and challenges. This role will be responsible to help communicate with our product team potential application issues, escalate challenges and help document customer requests and feedback. This role will also help in contributing and owning our customer support content. This role may also help engage and monitor the implementation of customer user forums.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 – 3 years experience in technical or software application support
• Experience with Salesforce
• Experience with Intercom
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with both Windows and Macs are a plus
What’s In It For You and Why You’ll Love Working at STACK
• Our culture! We are customer centered and people focused, driven by our core values Ownership, Openness, and Optimism.
• Our benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
• 401k and Stock Options to help you plan for your future
• Our support of your wellbeing…free gym membership
• AND we are fun! We work hard and play hard and have a blast doing both with an open space floor plan and fun company outings, STACK is the place to be!
We are a SaaS company, delivering industry-leading, cloud-based Takeoff and Estimating Software to construction companies throughout the US, Canada, Australia and around the world and have been recognized as a FAST 55 Company 2017, 2018 & 2019, Best Places to Work Finalist 2017 & 2018, Innovation & Technology Finalist 2019, and recipient of the OHIO Success Award 2019.
STACK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If you want to work with an awesome team and are excited to make a measurable impact as we scale, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com