STACK is looking for a MarTech & CRM Manager
Ready to help drive revenue growth and operational efficiency in a fast-paced, SaaS company?
• Are you an ambitious and strategic manager that likes to win and who is motivated by finding innovative ways to drive the business forward?
• Do you have a data-driven mindset? Are you an analytical and creative thinker that enjoys problem solving?
• Do you love bringing new sales and marketing capabilities to life through the effective use of technology, while continually improving the efficiency of existing processes and work flows?
• Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment where opportunities for improvement can be quickly identified and acted upon?
If so, as the MarTech & CRM Manager for STACK Construction Technologies, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of the end to end solutions from concept through development and deployment lifecycle; including budgeting, project management, problem solving and solutioning with IT partners and strategizing with other business stakeholders. The MarTech & CRM Manager will be aligned with marketing strategy and work to mobilize and empower internal sales, marketing, product and finance teams, as well as 3rd party vendors and solution providers.
The role requires a fast-paced approach, with a strong focus on driving deliverables, and a proven track record of being able to navigate and pivot willingly in a rapidly changing environment.
The MarTech & CRM Manager will:
• Serve as the Steward of all lead, user and customer data, collaborating with department stakeholders to design, develop, implement and manage all facets of our CRM and marketing platforms.
• Develop overall plan and deliver technology solutions to support the user journey for leads, users and customers.
• Scope and support the integration and processes to enable the sharing of lead, user and customer data in a manner that is scalable.
• Detail oriented. Creative. Analytical problem solver.
• Adaptable, team player, who thrives working in a dynamic, changing environment. Self-motivated. Proactive.
• Excited about driving the best possible marketing engagement for customers and prospects through technology.
• 7-10 years of experience in any of the following: MarTech & CRM, Digital Marketing Technology, Marketing Technology
• Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Knowledgebase and Live Agent proficiency (Certifications a definite plus)
We are a driven, innovative team that pushes each other every day to do our very best. Our STACK culture is based on trust and accountability, where everyone has a voice.
We are customer centered and our mission is to help our customers bid and win more profitable work through our platform. We deliver industry-leading, cloud-based Takeoff and Estimating Software to construction companies throughout the US, Canada, Australia and around the world and have been recognized as a FAST 55 Company 2017, 2018 & 2019, Best Places to Work Finalist 2017 & 2018, Innovation & Technology Finalist 2019, and recipient of the OHIO Success Award 2019.
If you want to work with an awesome team and are excited to make a measurable impact as we scale, please apply firstname.lastname@example.org