On January 22, 2019, we released STACK version 5.0.190.
Application Feature Changes
• Improved plan naming when uploading PDF plans. This includes no longer naming plans “pY” in some instances! The application will now look inside the PDF for friendly plan names. If none are found, the pages will simply be named: Page 001, Page 002, etc.
• Huge improvements to bid calendar loading speed. Expect to see 4 times faster loading!
• Now showing + XX more link when a single day on the bid calendar has more than 10 projects. Clicking the link will show all projects on that day. This will prevent the calendar from becoming super tall and distorted when many projects are on a single day.
• Fixed a bug where the left hand project editing panel would scroll off-screen when scrolling down a long list of projects. It will now remain fixed and visible.
• Project search will now return 20 results at a time, with a “Click to Load More” link at the bottom of the search results page.
• You can now press Enter after typing into the Project or Event Name field in order to start a search.
• Fixed a bug where event names would not appear in the project list view.
• Fixed a problem where clicking on a plan thumbnail while still processing would result in opening a new blank gray tab.
Subsystem and Infrastructure Changes
• Remove unused code.
• Added automated testing to detect for application issues.
• Improved cache handling, to make the application more responsive & faster!