On November 27, 2018, we released STACK version 4.16.440.
Application Feature Changes
- When drawing a polygon, you’ll now see a dashed line between the cursor and the first point in the polygon. (Previously this segment looked the same as all the others)
- Last week we introduced restrictions preventing users from creating invalid polygons (polygons with one segment crossing another). Now you’ll get a visual indicator when a polygon is invalid.
- You’ll also see the cursor change. While in this state you can’t click, just move your mouse until the lines turn green and continue drawing.
- The “Cut Square” tool is now, more accurately, named “Cut Rectangle” :)
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking outside of the plan area would break the double-click function
- Adjusted the width of the left-side bar to be slightly smaller, especially on really wide monitors
- Now disabling the Start Takeoff button while a save is in progress