On September 5, 2018, we released STACK version 4.16.290. Included in this software update was the following:
- You can now login to your STACK account with your Microsoft or Google account. This is in addition to the ability to login with Facebook which was launched last week.
- New users can register for a free STACK account using their Microsoft, Google or Facebook accounts.
- Fixed a bug reported by several power users where sometimes clicking on a plan tab would not actually open the plan. The tab would appear clicked, but the plan would not change.
- Fixed a bug where placing a bookmark on top of another bookmark would cause unexpected behavior.
- Other various improvements, bug fixes, and performance improvements.