On September 18, 2018, we released version 4.16.310. Included in this software update were the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- STACK now remembers the last measurement type you used, and will select it by default when you create a new takeoff. This should make it much faster to create a bunch of takeoffs of the same type, like MEP contractors often do.
- Reduced the default font size, so that all notation text will be a little bit smaller by default.
- You’ll now see more relevant names in the takeoff template name autocomplete dropdown box.
Bug fixes including:
- Fixed a bug where the hover box would sometimes show incorrect wall heights/depths/pitches/multipliers when a measurement was copied and the copy changed.
- Upgraded to the latest version of our PDF processing library. –> This fixes at least one customer-reported problem with valid PDF files failing to deep zoom.
- Continued development of infrastructure to help the application manage measured values more intelligently.
- Fixed the social sign-in buttons to be clickable on mobile.
- Fixed issue where splitting a geometry while in metric mode may change the wall height/depth/pitch inputs of the split geometry.
- Other various bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, please reach out to the STACK Customer Success Team via the in-app chat, email or phone if you have any new feature requests or have any questions about using STACK software. You can also visit the STACK customer success center to search our collection of helpful articles and videos.