What’s New in Version 5.1.177
New Features and Improvements
· We released Automatic Plan Hyperlinking that allows users to find and reference callouts quickly based on sheet numbers or IDs.
· Added “What’s Coming Next?” option under the sub-navigation under our help (?) button, that allows premium users to view our new product roadmap portal.
· We also launched a user referral program which you can find, listed as “Refer & Earn” under our help (?) button.
· Made additional UX/UI improvements to increase overall consistency and make the app more intuitive.
· We added a percentage indicator to the OCR spinning wheel so users can understand how far along the OCR process is for the project.
· We replaced the gear wheel, for creating new items or assemblies, with an ellipse to be more consistent with the rest of the application.
· Added two new icons. One allows a user to quickly open STACK in a new browser tab and the other lets them expand their current window to full screen
· We included a method for hiding markups in the layers box (used for Overlay). It is now always visible and users can use it to hide all markups on a page.
· Fixed a bug that caused a report loading issues when a user had measurements on a hidden plan page.
· Fixed a bug when clicking the up and down arrows, within an assembly group, it would not consistently move the item up or down one row.
· Fixed an issue preventing the line snap hotkey (using the Shift key) from functioning properly.
· Fixed a bug where newly uploaded projects showed a lengthy list of custom scales.
· Fixed a display issue with values in the measured quantity column in a specific scenario.