What’s New in Version 5.1.139
New Features and Improvements
· We released a ton of improvements to make Plan Overlay the best in the market!
· Introduced multi-plan overlay, which allows users to add and control the visibility of as many sheet layers as they like!
· Additionally, we included a plan differencing feature that allows you to change the color of your matching overlaid lines for greater contrast, making differences easier to identify.
· Lastly, we changed the base layer of Plan Overlay to show as red instead of blue.
· We’ve made some simple changes to reports that will improve your experience.
· Increased the overall viewable area and resized some columns of the reports section.
· We started wrapping text in the report cells instead of showing an ellipsis.
· Exporting to Excel will now only display 2 decimal places.
· Removed the ‘Plan name’ column from all reports, except the ‘Measurement By Takeoff’ report. Users can add this column using the ‘Columns’ picklist.
· The Item Cost by Takeoff report will now detail the takeoff descriptions.
· We also made styling enhancements to our report PDFs with a sleek new header.
· We added the ability to limit what you print out to what’s currently viewable in your project tab window.
· This also includes your overlay layers!
· As well as two print options so users can easily download a PDF in a landscape or portrait layout.
· Additionally, we updated the interface to preview the export in a new tab.
· Increased consistency of our line snap tool that allows users to draw straight lines.
· Fixed an issue when exporting to Excel that would prevent values of 0 from transferring.
· Fixed another bug preventing excel exports from formatting cell data properly for the sake of using formulas.
· Corrected an issue causing thumbnail images to flicker during processing.
· Fixed some errors with measurements where sometimes label options would not save or the takeoff description would disappear when adding items and assemblies.
· Fixed a bug causing metric reports to incorrectly export to Excel with imperial values.
· Made an update to our Project Cost Calculator so that it would allow users to only export their visible report columns.
· Previously the PCC export would include all columns, whether the user wanted them or not.
· Tablet users can now change their takeoff colors using the color picker.
· Fixed another bug where thumbnails from other projects would appear in the overlay window.