What’s New in Version 5.0.530
New Features and Improvements
• We released additional Drag and Drop functionality that gives users the ability to drag and drop to reorganize their folders.
• Improved the reliability of Autoname.
• Launched app restrictions for free users.
• Free users are now limited to 10 geometries or measurements per project.
• Redesigned a few buttons, such as the back and forth arrows and the ‘New Tab’ button, to improve the navigation of plan tabs to enhance the overall usability.
• Fixed a bug where the edit – pencil icons in the plan tree were misaligned.
• Fixed a drag and drop display bug where it would appear you could drop plans in non-permitted areas.
• Fixed a bug with the PDF display where not all layers would appear such as measurements performed on a digital plan outside of STACK.
• Fixed a SignalR issue where the ‘printing complete’ message would not appear when printing to PDF.
• Fixed a duplicate issue with search results where resulting pages would sometimes appear twice.