What’s New in Version 6.5.122
New Features and Improvements
· We released the ability to create templates for your non-measured items for easy re-use on any estimate.
· We made it easier for account owners to edit user information in their account settings and confirm if other users have set up their accounts.
· We also introduced a blue help bar at the bottom of the plan area, that provides contextually relevant information to assist a user with their current workflow or takeoff operation.
· Improved indicators to alert users of a successful action, such as adding a takeoff from the library, were added.
· We made some minor UI changes to speed up the takeoff setup process by adding a “Duplicate and Modify” button and adding more descriptive text on the settings screen.
· Fixed an issue causing takeoff descriptions to truncate before it was necessary.
· Also fixed a bug that prevented accounting codes, associated with the material catalog, from properly displaying in an estimate.
· Fixed a bug that prevented users from toggling the visibility of their takeoffs.
· Fixed an issue when drawing linear measurements using the rectangle tool that caused data for square footage to incorrectly display in the Takeoff Summary report.
· Fixed a bug that unintentionally disabled drag and drop after completing a search.
· Fixed some issues with our share experience that produced unexpected outcomes.