What’s New in Version 5.0.510
New Features and Improvements
• We custom built our own OCR tool that allows all plan page uploads to be fully text and keyword searchable, which helps users easily find everything they need and avoid costly mistakes!
• The introduction of this technology will open new avenues for product enhancements down the road.
• We released a new Drag and Drop functionality to make plan organization easier.
• Users now have the ability to drag and drop plans, from the thumbnail view, into folders they’ve created.
• Made a ton of UI changes to improve the overall usability of the app.
• Created a larger thumbnail view that better utilizes the space in the window.
• The plans overview tab will now display your folder groups.
• Improved the responsiveness of our plan tab positions and zoom level saves.
• Added two new hotkeys for select and deselect all.
• Clicking into a project without any takeoffs will direct you to the plans tab instead of the takeoff tab.
• Plans folders will now be expanded by default.
• Thumbnail checkboxes have a larger clickable area.
• Fixed an issue where content search results were sometimes not highlighted.
• Fixed a bug where files that had additional image layers, such as markups, uploaded with missing content.
• Fixed a logging error with OCR, where keyword search was available on projects with no plans.
• Fixed a bug where the search box did not reset prior to executing a new search.
• Fixed a bug that caused an “Uncaught Page not loaded” error when closing a tab.