What’s New in Version 6.5.97
New Features and Improvements
· We released our Estimating Preview! STACK now allows all users to create an estimate and proposal directly inside of the platform.
· Complete with the ability to generate a PDF with company branding such as a logo and other information.
· The text on the left summary panel is also clickable and acts as a scroll to for that section of the estimate.
· We also gave users the ability to add multiple logos and company information using “Trade Name” under their company profile in account settings.
· Users now have the ability to set a default markup percentage per cost type to save time and pre-fill the markup column in a proposal.
· We introduced a faster, more instantaneous autonaming process by enhancing our backend service with better logic.
· We also added forward and back arrows to the first and last page of a project to create a more seamless scrolling experience to making navigating plan sheets faster.
· There is now a Project Cost Calculator export option on the Item Cost by Takeoff report
· Users were also given the ability to quickly add multiple takeoffs from the takeoff library to their project by simply clicking the green + in the takeoff list under the library tab.
· Fixed an issue that caused some buttons not to work in the Automatic Plan Hyperlinking modal.
· Fixed a bug that prevented the shift key from engaging line snap correctly.
· Fixed a calculation issue that would appear under very specific scenarios in the Estimating tab.