What’s New in Version 5.1.195
New Features and Improvements
· While a newly uploaded plan set is being scanned, we added a clickable indicator that shows viewable and searchable page progress and wait times.
· An experimental version of estimating and proposals was launched!
· We also made major enhancements to the bid calendar view.
· Introduced new options for a full week, work week, day, plan and list view.
· Users can also use search to filter the calendar view by project name, status, or assigned user.
· Users can also drag and drop projects and events to change their bid date/time.
· We introduced Sheet IDs into the plans tree and on the Overview tab to help users confirm the accuracy of auto hyperlinking.
· Fixed an issue that caused some buttons not to work in the Automatic Plan Hyperlinking modal.
· Fixed a bug that prevented the shift key from engaging line snap correctly.
· Fixed a calculation issue that would appear under very specific scenarios in the Estimating tab.