What’s New in Version 5.0.640
New Features and Improvements
• Launched phase one of takeoff categories, a beta release that can be turned on from ‘Company Settings’.
• Takeoff templates allow users to better view or sort their takeoff lists as they are grouped using label groups.
• Hovering over a geometry will highlight the respective takeoff template from the list view, making it much easier to find and start a takeoff from a long list.
• Added back and forth navigation to the takeoff and measurement settings screens.
• Refined a significant amount of app functions to make the solution faster and easier to use.
• The plan legend is much more responsive and will load new measurements quicker and in the order they’re listed on the takeoff template list.
• Changing from imperial to metric is as simple as checking a box.
• Duplicating a takeoff template requires fewer clicks.
• The edit pencil was replaced with an ellipse to better ask the sub-menu from the plans tab.
• You can also, now access the sub-menu on the takeoff and plan tabs by right-clicking your mouse.
• Restyled the takeoff library to tab to match the project tab.
• We also moved access to all of our help content to the main navigation bar. Selecting the question mark icon will give users a list of options.
• Fixed a bug preventing a user from being logged in from multiple locations.
• Fixed an issue that didn’t allow users to properly sync their excel sheet with their STACK account.
• Fixed a bug that prevented hidden takeoffs from being excluded from the dynamic plan legend.
• Fixed an issue on tablets that sometimes caused pinch-to-zoom to enlarge the entire browser instead of magnifying the plan view.
• Takeoffs with long names will no longer overlap and appear distorted on the list view.
• Editing a takeoff that is hidden will now default that takeoff to visible.
• Fixed an issue where label assignments were not always visible when working with multi-page projects.
• Using copy and paste on a takeoff will no longer produce an error, preventing users from duplicating their measurements.
• Links to takeoffs from the notification bell will now correctly load the takeoff.