Your STACK subscription won't change until your current billing cycle is over. On your subscription end date, your subscription will be canceled, and your account will automatically revert to the free version of STACK. You will continue to have access to your account and all data until your subscription ends and will have 90 days, after your subscription end date, to renew your subscription before your data is removed.
Cancel your premium STACK subscription
- Login to your STACK account and click the Settings dropdown in the upper-right.
- Click on the “Account Settings” menu item.
- Select the “Subscription” tab from the left.
- Click on the cancellation link at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the question prompts.
- Click the “Cancel Account” button.
No refunds will be offered on canceled subscriptions. Paid subscriptions are non-refundable, and no prorated refunds or credits will be offered for partially used subscriptions.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us