Sharing in STACK allows you to give access to read-only versions of your plans, takeoffs, and reports. Start collaborating with external teams by clicking 'Sharing' in the top green navigation bar.
Reasons you should share a project in STACK:
- You're tired of emailing new PDF files every time a change is made.
- You spend way too much time fielding on-site questions such as, "what does this symbol mean?" and "how long is the south-east wall?".
- You're looking for a fast and effective way to get material quotes from your suppliers.
- You need to keep all project collaborators up to date on takeoff details and plan updates.
- You'd like others to see how simple and time-saving STACK can make the takeoff and estimating process!
With a STACK sharing, you can quickly send a link that allows your external contact to interact with (but not edit!) your completed plans. From their read-only view, they can see & select different elements of your takeoff for more detailed information.
See how it works below:
This will open the Sharing Center. To activate the link, please click on the toggle button.
This will generate a link that you can send to anyone. You can copy / paste this link into your email to share this project.
Once the recipient clicks the link, they will be directed to the login page. They can either login or create a Free Account.
Once logged in, they will be taken into a read-only version of the project. They can click on the thumbnail images to see a full-size view of the plans. They can also click on the individual takeoffs to see a hover box with the measurements.
They can also access any of the reports in the project.
The recipient will see a Share icon on the project name
Further details on the project can be found by clicking the Info button
Sharing the project can be turned off anytime by toggling off the Sharing button. The system will prompt for how many users will be effected. Click Unshare to remove their access to this project.