Using the search box, located under the Plans tab, users can enter keywords to easily search an entire plan set.
Use text or keyword search
- Within a project, upload your plan sheets to be processed and scanned
- Once the scanning is complete, which can be confirmed by the progress spinner, your plans are searchable
- Using the search box under “Find Pages” you can search by sheet title or keywords. When searching for a specific text or title within a plan sheet, make sure to use " " before and after the word or title (e.g. "roof", "A", "footer") to eliminate the inclusion of any extensions of the text.
- The search results will show in separate columns. One column for “Title Search Results” and another for “Content Search Results”.
- Click on the plan name to see the green, highlighted results on the sheet
- You can use your search results to further organize your plan sheets (e.g. drag and drop sheets into their respective folders, using your current folder structure)
- Click “Exit Search” to return to the Overview tab to view all the thumbnail plan images
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.