If you’ve received an invitation to bid from Dodge, it's very easy to add the project to your STACK bid calendar.
Dodge project limitations
- Users cannot add or delete plan pages
- Users cannot create folders
- Users cannot edit plan page names manually or using autoname
- The emails associated with your Dodge and STACK accounts must be identical
* For the full STACK experience, we recommend downloading the file from Dodge and uploading it into STACK.
Add Dodge projects to STACK
- While on Dodge’s website, find a project you are interested in transferring to STACK.
- Next, click the “Share” button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- In the pop-up, select the STACK icon and then the blue “Share” button.
- You will be re-directed to the STACK login screen.
- If you’re an existing user, sign in with your email and password and if you’re new, create a free STACK account.
- Once you sign-in or create an account, the project will be added to your projects and you will be directed to the plans tab to begin your takeoffs.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.