If you’ve received an invitation to bid from SmartBidNet, it's very easy to add the project to your STACK bid calendar.
SmartBidNet project limitations
- Users cannot add or delete plan pages
- Users cannot utilize Plan Search
- Users cannot create folders
- Users cannot use the Hyperlink feature
- Users cannot edit plan page names manually or using Autoname
- Users can not keyword search for text within the plan pages
- Users cannot print plans from the project
- Users cannot use Autocount
* For the full STACK experience, we recommend downloading the file from SmartBidNet and uploading it into STACK.
Add SmartBidNet projects to STACK
- While on SmartBidNet’s website, scroll down to the “Plan Room” section and check the documents you are interested in transferring to STACK.
- Next, click the green “Takeoff in STACK” button.
- You will be re-directed to the STACK login screen.
- If you’re an existing user, sign in with your email and password and if you’re new, create a free STACK account.
- Once you sign-in or create an account, the project will be added to your projects and you will be directed to the plans tab to begin your takeoffs.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.