With a Procore “Project Management” subscription you can easily integrate your Drawings, Specifications, and Documents to your STACK bid calendar. This integration will let you sync your Procore projects to your STACK account easily and can be accomplished in a few simple steps
To connect your Procore and STACK accounts
- In STACK, go to your account settings by clicking the Settings dropdown in the upper right corner of your screen
- Select “App Integrations”, and then select the “Connect” to the right of the Procore logo
- You will be routed to the Procore sign-in screen, where you will need to enter your credentials and log into your Procore admin account.
- You will be directed back to your STACK account where your Procore plans will automatically sync.
*Users cannot edit plan page names manually or using autoname
** Only a Procore admin account can connect Procore and STACK accounts
To disconnect your Procore and STACK accounts
- Log-in to Procore
- Click on My Profile Settings from the upper-right dropdown
- Click on My Connected Apps
- Click Revoke next to the STACK app
- Once revoked, the STACK sync will terminate.
*You can reconnect at any time from the App Integrations page within your STACK account settings.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.