Summary of each report
Each report offers a different view of your takeoff data and will reflect your measurement values rounded up to 2 decimal places.
- Takeoff Quantity - Report focusing on the primary measurement type.
- Takeoff Summary - Report showing the primary measurements, along with any secondary measurements.
- Measurement by Takeoff - Report shows each individual geometry for each takeoff. Clicking on the green geometry symbols will redirect you to that specific takeoff and plan sheet. You can use this to quickly check for errors or inconsistencies with labels or scales.
- Item List - A material list for the project, without pricing.
- Item Cost - A material list for the project, with pricing.
- Item Cost by Type - A project-wide report grouped by cost type (which can be managed in company settings). You can use this as a quick reference for all your cost and quantities pertaining to a particular project.
- Item Cost of Takeoff - A report showing materials and pricing for each takeoff in the project. You can use this to verify that your items and assemblies are generating the expected quantities.
Report functionality and customization
STACK reports are designed to give you excel-like features with real-time data capturing
- Columns - Using the “Columns” dropdown, you can show or hide columns by selecting them from the list. All label group data can be shown as a column, including our default label for plan name.
- Groupings - Group your takeoff data by labels by putting checkmarks next to the group options. The group order can be controlled by clicking in the order you want the groupings displayed. See related articles below for more on label groups.
- Expand - Expand the data to see an individual row for each data point (e.g. a takeoff that appears on multiple plan sheets will be expanded into separate columns to display values for each sheet).
- Row Filters - Filter to show/hide rows that contain specific values. You can select as many filters as you like which can be based on custom and default label groups but not quantities. If you want to filter a report to include only a specific quantity (e.g. show only quantities where Location = Floor 1, then you will first expand by Location and then use row filters to show where Location = Floor 1).
- STACK reporting also gives you the ability to rearrange, resize, and sort columns.
- Reset Layout - Reset the report to return to the original, default view.
Options for exporting your report data
- Print - We offer a browser print for quick access to unformatted data. For a more professional appearance, we recommend either the Download Landscape or Portrait options.
- Export - You can export the data in an Excel format or as a .csv file. The Excel export will generate the data in the same format as you see on your screen. The .csv is a raw unformatted version (good for importing into another system)
- Snapshots - Create a snapshot to create an interactive report that utilizes report data from that moment in time. If you create new takeoffs or change item pricing, the snapshot data will not be affected.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.