Are you seeing something weird happening in STACK? Maybe the application screen isn't showing everything it used to, or a "Loading..." message refuses to go away. Follow these steps to troubleshoot problems:
- Clearing your browser cache
- Refresh your page ........Did that fix it? If it didn't go to 3.
- Change web browsers (Ie: switch from Chrome to Firefox). If the problem is fixed by changing browsers then you likely have a plugin or extension interfering with STACK.
- Disable unknown plugins and extensions. Here's how to do that in Chrome:
2. If the problem continues, then check for anti-virus or anti-malware software on your computer. Try temporarily disabling unknown applications by right clicking on them from the taskbar pop-up:
If the problem is fixed by disabling anti-virus or anti-malware software, then try whitelisting STACK by following instructions provided by the anti-virus software vendor.
If the problem continues, contact the STACK success team via the Chat in the lower right of your STACK screen. We'll do our best to get you going.