Overview of markup options on the toolbar
The toolbar appears automatically when you have a plan sheet open in the canvas view.
Select the markup tool to be presented with the following options:
- Highlight: allows you to highlight content in the plan by drawing a colorful box around it. The highlight color can be customized.
- Cloud: allows you to create a cloud outline, in any color, on the plan sheet.
- Call: allows you to add a text bubble to your plan details to draw attention to a specific item. The bubble color and font size can be changed.
- Dimension Line: allows you to add a visual reference of a linear distance.
- Text Box: allows you to add a simple text box for notes, anywhere on the plan sheet. Font size and color can be customized.
- Legend - allows you to place a color-coded takeoff legend anywhere on the plan sheet by drawing a rectangular shape on the plan. The plan legend will show the main measurement type for all takeoffs on that particular page, but you can toggle the visibility of your quantities.
*Edit your markups by selecting them using the “Edit” tool. *
How to Hide Markups on a Plan
Markups, including Automatic Hyperlinks, can be turned off so the plan can be printed without showing sensitive information.
- To hide markups, first, click the layers icon at the top right of the sheet viewing window .
- Click the "Hide Markup" button.
*To print the plan with the markups turned off, choose Print Current View after selecting Print from the toolbar
This will turn off the visibility for all:
- Call Outs
- Dimension Lines
- Text Boxes
- Automatic Plan Hyperlinks
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.