You are able to print any of the plan pages, or portions of plan pages, within a project. They will contain all the takeoffs, mark-ups, and plan legends added during the takeoff. Simply, put a checkmark in the upper left hand corner of the thumbnail, and click Print.
You can also print from the plan page view as well. Select "Print" on the gray toolbar, and then select "Export Plans with Takeoffs" to print all plan pages done with work on them.
If you need to print pages that do not have work done on them, you can select the plans individually as well. Expand the folders and click the + signs to add the plans you wish to print
TIP: If you do not get a notification that the pages are downloaded with in a few minutes, please clear your browser cache and try again. See "How to clear your cache" for all the details.
TIP #2: You can select multiple thumbnails at one time. Press Shift on your keyboard and put a checkmark in the corner of the first plan. Then click in the center of the last plan (click View, instead of putting a checkmark in the corner). This will select all the plans in-between.
To print marked-up plans, to scale, on a large format printer or plotter:
- Follow the steps above to create a PDF of the plans you want to print
- Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader, and select Properties from the File menu
- On the Properties page, look for the physical dimensions of the PDF. They will usually be in inches (24in x 36in, etc).
- Close the Properties window and select Print from the file menu in Adobe Acrobat
- In the Print window, select a page size that is at least as large as the PDF. This will ensure that the paper size is large enough to print the plan to scale.