What’s New in Version 5.0.470
New Features and Improvements
• We’re now collecting trade information for all accounts! This enables us to provide specifically tailored guides and other content to our diverse customer base.
• This information can be edited in accounting settings.
• Styling changes to the main navigation bar:
• A “Teach Me” button has been added that will provide help documentation specific to the page or window a user is currently in.
• We’ve also introduced usernames to the company settings tab, so you always know which user account you’re logged into.
• We’ve made major improvements to the usability and reliability of our plan text search system:
• Plan content search results are now highlighted in green to make them more visible on the respective plan page.
• Text search will no longer cause a “No matches found” message to appear in the right, canvas window, with open plans that don’t meet the search criteria.
• The report grouping button will now be disabled until the report is fully loaded.
• Fixed a bug causing plan tree to be cut off on the bottom when the “Download All” button was not present.
• Fixed a bug preventing Autocount from working on takeoff templates with categories.
• Fixed a bug where a “Project Inaccessible” error message would occasionally appear in the plan canvas area, requiring the user to refresh.