STACK is a preconstruction platform designed to take you from a takeoff to a detailed estimate using digital blueprints. We have a multitude of features to improve your day-to-day and help you bid and win more profitable work.
There’s a lot that separates STACK from the competition such as:
• We’re cloud-based so you can access your account anytime, anywhere – no downloads required!
• We consistently make software updates that we provide to all users at no extra cost.
• We have an extremely modern and intuitive interface making it easy to get started.
• We’re competitively priced and offer a variety of affordable subscription plans to serve your specific needs.
STACK was founded in 2011 under the name CloudTakeoff as one of the first web-based solutions for construction. In 2014 we officially rebranded as STACK but maintained our founders’ vision of delivering easy-to-use technology solutions that help our customers to win more profitable work. Our promise is to save our users time and help them grow their businesses.
STACK works for just about all trades. As long as you count or measure on digital plans, you can use STACK! From sole-proprietorships to billion-dollar corporations, STACK helps contractors of all sizes save time, increase accuracy and bid & win more profitable work!
STACK works great for general contractors and these trades: concrete, drywall, flooring, home builders, insulation, interior finishes, landscaping, masonry, MEP, painting, roofing, structural steel, suppliers, and other specialty trades.
STACK will undoubtedly save you a LOT of time! Our customers often tell us that STACK helps them complete their takeoff and estimates 3-4 times faster. With all the extra time on your hands, just think of all the extra jobs you can bid on! Try our ROI Calculator to see how much time we could be saving you!
That’s easy. Create a free account using your name and email address!
Whether you’re saying goodbye to manual takeoff processes, you’re parting ways with your tired old desktop software, or you’re an estimating pro, we’re here for you! For those looking to teach themselves, we have a robust help center with comprehensive guides and tutorials to help you through any scenario. For paid users, we offer unlimited, free training and support.
You sure can! We have real, live account executives in our Cincinnati, OH headquarters who’d be more than happy to give you a demo. They know our software inside and out and more importantly how it can work for your trade. Schedule one here.
STACK makes it easy to turn your digital blueprints into a completed quote in a few simple steps…
• Upload your digital blueprint into STACK software.
• Determine your material quantities using STACK’s integrated measurement tools.
• Finalize your quote by adding in material pricing and other costs such as labor, transportation, overhead and profit margin.
Never, ever, ever … ever, will we make you download anything to be able to access our platform. STACK is cloud-based so you can access it right through your internet browser from all your devices. 🙂
STACK is extremely easy-to-use. If you know how to send an email or access a web site, you can use STACK!
Typically, you will upload your digital plans into STACK to be able to perform your takeoffs but you can also upload images from Google Earth. Using Google Earth images is a good way to quickly measure exterior features such as a roof without having to physically travel to the location.
Yes! We want to make it as simple as possible for you to take advantage of our easy-to-use takeoff and estimating software. Create a free account to leverage Pro-level features on any project for 7 days. Add as many users as you’d like and only upgrade if you need to.
The best way to figure out the best plan for you is to schedule a one-on-one demo with a STACK expert, but you can find a brief overview of each plan below:
• Free – Our Free subscription lets you preview most of the benefits of our Pro plan on up to 2 projects over 7 days. Learn More.
• Plus – Our Plus subscription plan includes advanced takeoff tools for anyone looking to complete quick and easy measurements. Learn More.
• Pro – Our Pro subscription included all the benefits of Plus with premium estimating capabilities for those looking to take their measurements to a more accurate and detailed quote. Learn More.
• Enterprise – Our Enterprise option gives users all the benefits of Pro plus custom item & assembly services, on-site training, single sign-on, open API access, and other more! Learn More.
Yes! STACK works with universities and construction-centric schools throughout the US. If you are a student, we’re excited to offer low and no-cost options. Contact our team at 866.702.6078 for details.
Of course! We know collaboration is important so we make it easy to add as many users as you like. Talk to someone on our team to find out more.
You can use any major credit card to pay for your subscription. Our system will automatically provide a purchase receipt for any charges.
What impact will STACK have on your business?
See how much time you’ll save & additional revenue you’ll generate.