What’s New in Version 5.1.020
New Features and Improvements
· Made some significant improvements to label groups to make them more versatile.
· Users can now edit the label group and option name, re-order label options, and delete one or more options.
· We also did some re-styling to improve the overall look and feel of our user interface.
· We separated the project list and calendar view to make way for future improvements and prioritize project creation.
· Users will now land on the project list view when they login.
· In addition, we simplified the project creation workflow so you can get to work faster and optionally add more details later.
· SmartBidnet users will no longer be incorrectly redirected upon registration but will land inside of their project.
· Fixed an issue where favicon images and SmartBidNet logos, rendered by the SmartBidNet app, would be missing.
· Fixed a bug that prevented other users in a company from reordering label options if they did not create the takeoff.
· Fixed an issue where images would be missing upon sorting.
· Fixed a bug where the arrow icon would appear instead of the crosshair icon when calibrating a scale on a page that previously had a scale set.
· Fixed a bug where a label group option that had been edited would not show the updated name when grouped on the takeoff list.
· When a measurement and mark up are multi-selected, the screen now show that any changes (i.e. scale, label assignment) will not apply to the mark-up.
· Fixed a bug that caused the cancel button to not work when using the ’Save as’ on items.
· Removed the ‘extra’ blank space in the Item cost type drop-down.
· Fixed a bug where the takeoff legend would not update when measurements were added or deleted.
· Fixed an improper display of the polygon tool in the right toolbar when completing a measurement.
· Fixed a bug that caused the edit button in the right toolbar to not be selected when in select mode.