For owners, general contractors, and subcontractors alike – Possessing a firm understanding of how the bidding process works allows everyone to be successful.
Owners and GCs are trying to find the best possible team for the job at the most competitive rate and subcontractors are trying to identify which projects are worth the time to create an accurate and detailed proposal that increases their odds of winning.
For Owners and GCs we’ll discuss:
• Getting your bid packages in front of qualified contractors
• Effective ways to review detailed bid responses
• How to ensure the accuracy of each bid
For Subcontractors we’ll go over:
• How to find the best bid packages
• Efficient methods for crafting detailed bid proposal
• Submitting a professional quote that wins the job
This is a 30-minute webinar followed by Q&A. At STACK, we want to encourage you all to take a more collaborative approach to your projects, using our web-based solution, to ensure that your project information is being shared and managed effectively.