STACK is looking for a Trainer
Ready to become an integral part of STACK’s Account Management | Customer Success team? We have an amazing opportunity for a Trainer to join our team. This is such an important role for the STACK! The Trainer is responsible for the successful onboarding of new customers. The Trainer ensures the new customer understands and can complete all necessary functions associated with STACK software to help run their construction businesses and grow their confidence and efficiency. Trainers interact with our customers on a daily basis and help solve problems.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 1-2 years of software training experience
· A strong desire to help new customers succeed
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, while also part of a team
· A patient and nurturing personality type
· Solution-oriented problem-solver
· Empathetic listener
· Strong verbal and written communicator
· Strong customer focus and passionate about helping people solve problems
· Previous experience successfully interacting with customers both online and on the phone for most of the day
· Positive attitude even when things may go wrong!
What’s In It For You and Why You’ll Love Working at STACK
• Our culture! We are customer centered and people focused, driven by our core values Ownership, Openness, and Optimism.
• Our benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
• 401k and Stock Options to help you plan for your future
• Our support of your wellbeing…free gym membership
• AND we are fun! We work hard and play hard and have a blast doing both with an open space floor plan and fun company outings, STACK is the place to be!
We are a SaaS company, delivering industry-leading, cloud-based Takeoff and Estimating Software to construction companies throughout the US, Canada, Australia and around the world and have been recognized by Inc. 5000, Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020; FAST 55 Company 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020; Best Places to Work Finalist 2017 & 2018, Innovation & Technology Finalist 2019, and recipient of the OHIO Success Award 2019, Venture Ohio’s list of the 50 most promising startups in Ohio, Front Runner for Construction Estimating Software 2018 & 2019.
STACK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If you want to work with an awesome team and are excited to make a measurable impact as we scale, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org