Watch Procore's Webinar on Connected Technology
Procore’s integration partnerships are designed to improve the lives of everyone in construction. With the changes to the industry as a result of COVID-19, we know that with required distancing to keep people safe, we need systems that connect teams without person-to-person contact.
The new normal means more companies will need to be flexible to compete, and there will be more opportunities for innovation and efficiency. Procore will be at the forefront with its partners, including STACK takeoff & estimating software.
Here’s a preview of what you can expect to learn from these integration partners in this on-demand webinar.
• Collaborate with your team from anywhere without being tied to a specific computer
• Document management, takeoffs, and estimates all in a single solution
• Product documents sync automatically with Procore, so you’re always working from the current set of plans
• Clock in in real time in the field with no person-to-person contact
• Track productivity, health responses, and conduct contract tracing
• Data syncs with Procore for further analysis of timesheets, cost codes, and more
• Handle payroll, fringe management, and certified reporting in one system
• Auto calculate prevailing wages and eliminate the complexities of compliance
• Timecards, job codes, payroll, and reporting all sync back to Procore