Remote work options have been a tactic to attract new talent for several years. It’s a perk many younger workers look for in a position, and it’s also an important way for a company to remain flexible during the unexpected: from public health emergencies, to inclement weather, to personal issues.
We met up with special guests Chris Smink, Sales Representative at Garland Insulating, and Allie Gowarecki, Lead Estimator at Three Sons Home Improvement, LLC, to discuss day-to-day operations of a remote precon team.
Topics covered include:
• What interactions among remote team are members like, and how it’s different from being in the office
• How to stay motivated as part of a remote preconstruction team
• How to stay connected to the rest of the organization
• What tools exist to make remote work easier
• How communication and performance measurement are handled
• Advice to other precon teams considering permanent remote work options
Find out how successful remote precon teams operate!