Making the transition to commercial is a big step and involves a commitment to process, deadlines, and budget in a way that residential construction doesn’t always require. To make that leap, there are a lot of factors to consider, such as:
• How will you find potential jobs?
• Can your cash flow sustain commercial material purchases?
• How will you decide which projects will be profitable?
• Do you know how to do a takeoff from digital blueprints?
• What types of tools will you need to invest in?
• How will you grow and scale your business?
We’ll cover all these topics so you can go into commercial work with your eyes open and be set up for success.
See why customers love working with STACK & how our software is helping them grow.